Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cool swirly birds!!!

Ok I thought I had it all untill i found this cool website. Now i know that there is more I need to make my home complete. and that is some swirly birds ( i love) and a really cool bicycle

friends i have to tell you about a neat wall art website i ran across today( lewas desins)... as if I had nothing else to be doing but jumping around checking out others decorating blogs.......... i saw this and thought i would share it with you. the website is http://www.lewasdesigns.com and i love the birds that she has created!!! check her out. also the one i am going to purchase is the awesome Bicycle wall art shown going down a stair case. check out her Blog and website Now! did i say yet that i love the swirly birds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from you. thanks for stopping by this messsy moms blog
:0)